Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Academic Tutoring

I love my teenage son, but man can he drive me up the wall! He is such a smart boy, but it was becoming impossible to keep him interested and motivated at school. My husband and I started looking into different academic tutoring options to help our son improve his grades. 

Then we found Academic Life Coaching. This is no ordinary academic tutoring. This amazing one-to-one life coaching program includes academic tutoring, but also important life skills like time and stress management, organization, and leadership. Our son has become the creative, engaged, and confident student we always knew he could be. 

When we hear our friends are looking for academic tutoring for their children, we never hesitate to recommend Academic Life Coaching. It has honestly changed our life, and it has made us so proud of our amazing son. 

No comments:

Post a Comment